old photos

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: old photos
From: <JohnnyRoadster@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 14:23:47 -0500
Hello to all,

I posted a photo I got from the original owner.  I think it is cool to see how
your car used to look. The car is originally  from California, but now resides
in Pennsylvania since my purchase in 2002.  I have had correspondence with the
previous owner and I know have a photo of the car in its original silver
color, then with the cranberry.  It is still a faded brown now, but is getting
stripped down soon (if my brother-in-law can get to it) to be repainted back
into a silver metallic.

Has anyone ever come across this car in the past?  I would mention the
previous owners name, but I have not gotten their permission to do so.

John
SPL311-13956

http://community.webshots.com/user/johnnyroadster