Stuff for sale - garage cleaning...

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Stuff for sale - garage cleaning...
From: "S t e p h a n S." <sochoux@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 09:31:25 -0800 (PST)
Howdy,

I have the following for anyone interested:

- 2000 motor needing rebuild (thrown rod bearing i
believe). It has a non-smog head (needs work), good
cam and cover. Missing: flywheel, clutch, distributor,
water pump and probably a few other small things. $100

- Hard top for late model roadster. It's in fairly
good condition. $150

- 2000 head in good condition (no cam/rockers). It has
been shaved and worked on in the past but would make a
good spare. $150

Local pickup only for the engine/hardtop, i can ship
the head but I'll need to research shipping cost.

I'm in Redwood City CA

Stephan
'69 2000

http://my.yahoo.com