RE: A day in the rain...

To: <TWFAUST@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: A day in the rain...
From: "Ken" <kenneth@iversonet.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 07:56:39 -0700
 Yes, a bit off topic so let me add a little ON TOPIC and then to the
hemi.  My 2000 will never be as fast as a HEMI.

I bought my wife a 2005 Dodge Magnum with the 'Hemi'.  As a muscle car
enthusiast, I can tell you this car is
'blow the mind' fast.  It does 0 to 60 in just over 5 seconds and wins
every red light contest I have been in so
Far.  All I can say is this Magnum is damned fast.  Of course, it
wasn't available with a stick but the
wife wouldn't have driven a Stick anyway.

Happy New Year

Ken McLeod
68 2000 SRL311-01179