Fuel Senders

To: <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Fuel Senders
From: <slowboy@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 15:09:28 -0500
Merry Christmas for those celebrating and Merry Christmas for those not. And
for the rest of you: May Peace Be With You!

Now, for the fuel sending unit.

This is for those who don't know you can put an aftermarket sending unit in the
fuel tank.

On the low windshield car it was a screw in replacement.

On the high windshield car (the tank with the locking plate)I cut off all that
was attached to the bottom of the sending unit plate and popped out the
positive connection post. I modified the hole left in the plate to match that
of the aftermarket unit hang down tree and connected it all to the plate of the
original sending unit.

Tools: drill, and Dremel