Re: suspension bush kits

To: datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: suspension bush kits
From: Marko Lahtinen <lahtinen_marko@yahoo.com.au>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 14:42:59 +1100 (EST)
Thank you Dean, and thank you all for comments etc

I had expected the kit to include all the bits as I
had nothing to indicate otherwise.  And unfortunately
I'm not that roadster literate to have worked out that
there were two items missing.

That said, had I checked properly the shipment on
arrival, I would have been able to get the two missing
items before I put the car in for work. Big part of
why I was so unhappy - too many days without a car.

Marko
64 1500
Sydney

 --- "datsun parts.com" <datsunpartsdotcom@yahoo.com>