RE: Carburetor

To: <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Carburetor
From: "Richard Hugi" <Richard@tntarch.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 16:30:58 -0800
After getting my rebuilt set from Keith Williams, I would rather spend the
extra coin for them then try and do everything Keith has done, and what a
nice looking set they are.  Certainly worth the price.

ZTherapy <http://www.ztherapy.com/> also offers rebuild kits (includes
how-to video) and SU rebuild services. I just purchased the video. I'm
hoping it explains how to determine if the carbs just need a tune-up (YES!
YES!) vs rebuilding vs replacing (OH NO! OH NO!).

                        `  ___  '
Pete                   -  (O o)  -
Lake Forest Park, WA
1966 1600 (SPL311-00799)