Re: roadster sighting

To: SLBESQ@aol.com
Subject: Re: roadster sighting
From: "gregs672liter@netzero.com" <gregs672liter@netzero.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 07:00:51 GMT
On Sunday I saw the end of the Ohio SCCA run-offs on Speed Channel.  My ex-wife
called me and said "I think I just saw a Roadster racing on T.V." so I turned
it on... pretty cool.  I remember several of you commenting on how the Datsuns
had done.  It looked like the mighty U20 made a pass on the last lap for 3rd
place, but I was not sure.  It was very very cool to see the cars running and
to hear the announcer say "Datsun Roadster...".  Thanks for the thrill my
fellow Roadster faithful.
Greg Burrows

-- SLBESQ@aol.com wrote:
hi everyone
last night i watched an episode of "Legends of Motorsports" on the NASCAR
Channel (aka, "Speed Channel").  the race was the Finnish rally of 1967  (Rally
of a Thousand Lakes, or something like that).  Anyway, there is a  red
roadster racing in the event that is on camera a couple times, once parked
with kids
all over it, and another sliding through a right turn.  cool to  see a
roadster rallying.
675MIZU