Re: windshield washer NAPA replacement

To: "z m" <porrada76@yahoo.com>, <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: windshield washer NAPA replacement
From: "mike" <twobeaners@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 15:49:00 -0600
I have in my hand a yet to be installed but a confirmed replacement fit NAPA
part #60-1033. It is a 10" blade (holder and rubber squeegee). They looked
it up for a '67 1600 SPL311 Datsun. The NAPA wiper blade/holder fits
perfectly to my stock wiper arms. I have the original "shiny chrome" blade
holders and was only looking for the rubber replacement, this is what they
came up with, and the rubber will fit the stock chrome blade holder. I don't
remember the exact price but it was 5-10$. You get one per part #.
Mike Hudson  '67-1600