Mini Roadster meet in Glendale

To: datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Mini Roadster meet in Glendale
From: Victor Laury <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 16:57:32 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
I just spoke to a new member of our roadster community, Howard of Glendale CA,
who owns a 69 SRL. Howard has joined the roadster list and the 311s.org forum.
So say hello amd make him feel welcome.

We decided to get together for a roadster lunch at the Bob's Big Boy in
Glendale ( on Glenoaks) at 11:00 am Saturday. Any body interested in swapping
roadster lies (oops I mean "Stories") is welcome.

Howard, who has emailed a few other SoCal members, has told me that I have been
described as a "Wild Man" by a compaitriot. Now, how would anyone come to that
impression of little old moi? :-)