RE: Valve Clearance - Answers

To: <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Valve Clearance - Answers
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 18:27:15 -0800
Yes, that's definitely true about removing the plugs. But I've found that
just a quick tap of the starter will usually kick the engine over just
enough to bring up the next pair of lobes. That's why I remove the wire to
the points - so the engine won't start up.

Real shame about having to go for a drive.  ;-)