Re: Great roadster related tool--Idea for your stocking

To: "Tim Waltz" <printner@worldnet.att.net>, <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Great roadster related tool--Idea for your stocking
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 10:21:04 -0600
Thanks for sharing that embarrassing moment Tim!  :)   Yes, I broke that 1/4
cleaner off in a .22 rifle I was repairing.  well, as anyone can imagine,
trying to drill out the broken hard steel cleaner was a royal pain the
butt... lesson learned the hard way!  don't use a cleaner tap to cut new
holes...   Thanks to Tim for getting me the replacement though, which he
really didn't have to, but he's one nice guy!

I'll also throw my recommendation on that set too!  GREAT quality and helps
with those restoration projects!
Eric