Roadster Ranch Carbs, I'm dangerous now!

To: datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Roadster Ranch Carbs, I'm dangerous now!
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 14:25:43 EST
Hello all,

    I've spent the last couple of days putting together  a carb air flow test
setup. It's pretty ugly but it looks like it actually  works. Need to run
more tests to make sure it is consistent from run to run.  I've been reluctant
modify carbs till I could actually measure them. Looks  like I'm about there.
If anyone wants a picture to see how ugly it is drop me a  note offline.

keith williams