OT- 510 parts needed

To: <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: OT- 510 parts needed
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 14:44:02 -0400
a local fellow is in need of a nice rear bumper, hood, and a clutch cable
for a '72 510 4dsd. can anyone help out? he found one bumper for $80 in
California but they told him with shipping it would be close to $500... what
a crock. seems to me it should be under $50 to ship, more like half that if
they box it themselves. his uncle bought the car new and it's passed to his
father and now on to him and he wants to get it roadworthy and lookin' good
again. the clutch cable is the most important, he has a friend who does
bodywork who could take care of the hood. at some point in time someone
didn't latch it properly and it flew back and put a line across the middle
and bends in both hinge corners. I figured collectively we might be able to
help him out.

Thanks in advance,
Craig Halsted