Dynaplastics hardtops

To: <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Dynaplastics hardtops
From: "Greg Hare" <ghare@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 10:40:06 -0400
I went looking for a piece for my Dynaplastics hard top  and discovered
that a company called Smoothline (www.smoothline.com) has the Dynaplastics
molds and is currently having a sale on Brand New roadster tops at $ 895.00
(normally $ 1095). They dont have any trim pieces or anything (dang!) for
the old ones, but I thought Id pass along the info on new ones in case
someone was interested. They do MGs etc as well.

Almost 200 miles last night to a concert and back, top off, headlights
actually working, country roads the whole way.beautiful.

---