Re: Water Pump Stud Thread

To: Victor Laury <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Water Pump Stud Thread
From: Ronnie Day <rday@hot.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 16:39:27 -0500
Well I was able to get some extra nuts, and like Victor said it looks like
the head is 17mm. The one that I took off was 15, IIRC. Think I'll call
Courtesy and some of the vendors to see if they have the OEM style bolts &
nuts before I start putting things back together. Not that I'm a stickler
for OEM bits. They're just easier to get to and use.

As soon as the cable guy shows up to check this modem (it keeps losing the
cable signal) I'll go give turning the stud to get the water pump loose a
shot. If that doesn't work it's propane time.

Thanks folks,
Ron