Re: teardrop trailer - no datsun stuff

To: lou_daly@yahoo.com, datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: teardrop trailer - no datsun stuff
From: TWFAUST@aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 18:26:27 EDT
In a message dated 10/16/2004 5:23:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lou_daly@yahoo.com writes:

> i used the 1947 mcchanix illustrated "trailer for two"
> plans

Funny how things stick with us. I remember that plan from a collection of old
Mechanics Illustrated I had when I was a kid. Makes me recall the plans they
had for a "tear drop" snowmobile powered by a flathead Ford V-8. I think the
thing was actually produced by Bombardier. That is what was wrong with my
youth, the collection of old Mechanics Illustrated. I thought it was the harsh,
and
early, toilet training.

Tom Faust