RE: FW: October SEROC, Beach Party!!

To: brad@exitcharleston.com, "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>,
Subject: RE: FW: October SEROC, Beach Party!!
From: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 05:30:33 -0700 (PDT)
--- "MURPHY, BARNEY D" <BMURPHY@scana.com> wrote:

> Just checking man...Is everything still on?

Barney, and everyone, The Party is indeed still on.
Here are the details:

Friday 10/15: anyone arriving Friday is invited to my
house on "Beautiful Shem Creek" for brewskies (bring
your own unless you are a light drinker), and Burgers
(my treat)on the dock (high tide is at 9:32, not bad
timing)at about 6 PM, or whenever you can get here.
Let me know if you can come.  Directions: Come into Mt
Pleasant on I 526 from North Charleston.  Cross over
highway 17 and it becomes Business 526 (Chuck Dawley
Blvd.).  Go to second stop light and turn right onto
Lazy Lane.  This does a "s" turn and becomes Sea Gull
Dr.  Enter Shemwood II neighborhood and look for 984
Sea Gull Drive on your left at the back of the
subdivision on the marsh.  Cedar Siding house set back
off the street with a big Live Oak limb across the
driveway. (Beware if you are in a truck or SUV,- it
hangs pretty low).  843-881-8469 (H) if you get lost.
Cell 843-412-3017.

Saturday 9-Noon or so: Gather at the Sand Dunes Club
shelter on Sullivan's Island.  Directions:  I-526 from
North Charleston to Mt Pleasant.  Go to end of
Business 526 and turn left onto SC 703 (Ben Sawyer
Blvd.) toward Sullivan's Island. (follow signs) Cross
the draw Bridge and turn right at the stop sign
(Middle St.) and then left at Station 18 then right
onto Atlantic Ave.  The Sand Dunes Club is on the
left.  If you get lost, ask directions from any local.
Cell) 843-412-3017

We will play lunch and the cruise in the afternoon
pretty much by ear depending on the turn out and the
interest.

Saturday night 7-9 will be a cruise-in of local
classic cars hosted by Brad Lustig of our list at the
Sonic on Long Point Road in Mt Pleasant.

Sunday is open and optional.  Maybe gather for
breakfast at a local restaurant, then cruise inland
for lunch and final disbursement if there is interest.

Call or e-mail with questions!

Mike Harper
'68 2000
'66 1600