Windshield Install - '68 Roadster

To: datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Windshield Install - '68 Roadster
From: roadster68 <roadster68@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 10:48:21 -0600
I am getting close to installing recapped dash.  Had the windshield removed
a few years ago.  Everyone at the time said to make sure and leave the metal
trim in the rubber.  I did.  It remains attached to the windshield too.  I
have a new rubber from a vendor.  Is there a post somewhere on how to
reinstall trim to new rubber and to high windshield?  I would like to know
if trim can be polished too.   Seems to me it looked like stainless steel.
Can anyone help me w/ this?  Larry.