Re: Strange "presents" from PO's ?!?!?!?

To: datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Strange "presents" from PO's ?!?!?!?
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 22:23:13 EDT
this is fun....  here's one that got replied to me, but didn't quite make it
to the list :

Laurie,

It's funny you should ask that question.
I found a 1934 silver dollar, a rifle barrel cleaning kit with a
box of 22 caliber bird shot bullets, a woman's belt,
and PINK SPANKING PANTS...!!!!!???

*****

whoo hoo.... cocaine and ladies "unmentionables" along w/ .22 shells seem to
be forerunner  in car finds !!!   - I'm starting to think that, well, you know
how the Jaguar owners go to great lenghts to put together the perfect tool
kit for points at the show ? Maybe we should all be assembling the "classic
datsun roadster accessory kit" from the Fredericks of Hollywood catalog...
extra
points at Shasta next year guys ?!?!

Laurie :-)
'70-SPL311