Re: New Speedo!

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: New Speedo!
From: Ronnie Day <rday@hot.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 09:07:08 -0500
Alvin, don't remember if you mentioned already, but aren't these aftermarket
gauges? If so, what brand are they? Even though I won't have the time for a
frame off on our car before heading west next summer I'd really like to
build a custom flat dash based on an early dash shell.

I know it may seem a bit strange to "retrofit" a late car, but I'm looking
for accurate, easy to read, gauges so I'm considering different flavors from
AutoMeter. Marc Tyler and I have been talking about how to do the panel and
make it all work.

Good to see the list is back, too.

Ron