RE: Andrew & Shari's Roadster BBQ

To: AffordPlbg@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Andrew & Shari's Roadster BBQ
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex675@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2004 12:21:05 -0700
Gary and List,

I too had a great time at the BBQ. The food was great and the company even
better. I also enjoyed seeing the cars there. Gary's own Purple beauty was
there and it is one very nice car. Also, there was Steven Wan in his 1970
1600 and a new face (Ron Eastman) and a new car (1969 1600)
Tim Miner brought his two (yes two) 1967.5 2000s along. The red one I had
seen before, but the other one was his newly-acquired SRL311-00585 and it is
a stunning frame off restored car. I got to take it for a spin and it is
beautiful.

We ate food until we thought we would explode and sat out by the pool while
the kids swam. I was glad that families were involved and everyone had a
great time. I hope to make it an annual event.

And yes, the O'farrell's little Fiona is an absolute treasure and a
beautiful little girl.

I hope everyone had a safe and fun Labor Day.

Andrew Murphy
1967.5 2000
SRL311-00489