Oil pressure

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Oil pressure
From: "John N Smith" <qiktriumph@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 16:05:08 -0400
Help again! Dear folks.... Finally installed the new fuel cell and plumbed up.
After 6 or 7 months not running, got her started. NO OIL PRESSURE!!!!!!
Not sure but I could have sworn that it was registering when I bought it, but
you know how a pretty face can distract a young lad. Anyway, unhooked the
gauge, no oil. Tracked the tube line and found it down to the left of the
distributor not hooked to anything. QUESTION? Where should the line hook into
the block? I see to the right of the distribotor a electric sender, Water
Temp? Please help a poor foolish fellow. John Smith