Re: 5 Roadsters in Texas

To: "RWM" <RWM@rwmann.com>, "Andy Cost" <andycost@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: 5 Roadsters in Texas
From: "pkoernig" <pkoernig@cableaz.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 23:50:02 -0700
Near the bob whar fence where you worsch and wrench your roadster?

...I can say this 'cause I still have relatives living in Useles (Euless).

Pete Koernig
'70 1600 with scattered tranny and a '69 2000 with blown head gasket.

> Andy Cost wrote:
>
> >You probably hadn't had a pole barn defined to you at that point.  If you
had known to look for pole barns you would have found them everywhere.  In
Texas everyone has at least one oil well in the front yard and a pole barn in
the back next to the stock tank but before you get to the bar ditch.