SoCal Datsun SwapMeet Notice, 8/22

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: SoCal Datsun SwapMeet Notice, 8/22
From: "O'Farrell, Fergus" <Fergus.OFarrell@ngc.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 10:05:53 -0700
Along the lines of "get out there and be seen", I saw this on the 510 site.  I
missed the Z-car convention, (at the same location) but will hope to make it to
this one.
Fergus O, 69 2000 seemingly in hibernation, HB, CA

UFO SoCal Swap Meet -- NEW LOCATION , August 22.
Yes its time again for another swapmeet, but this time we will be holding it at
Nissan Corporate headquarters. It all starts at 10:00 am.
Directions:
Nissan headquarters is located at 18501 S. Figueroa St in Gardena CA. 90248.
Where the 110 and the 405 freeways meet.
NO burnouts, NO squirling, NO alcohol, NO racing, If we don't screw this up
maybe they will let us back in.