Re: Sprite OT

To: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.B.Hall@nasa.gov>
Subject: Re: Sprite OT
From: Marc&Heidi <mtyler@hctc.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 08:45:26 -0500
Parts availability is amazing compared to what you're used to with the
roadster.  Glass emblems, suspension, etc.   The hardest parts to find
will be the Nissan parts you're going to want to swap in. 5 speed from
a late 70s early 80s 210 (not b210)  will fit the "A" series motor with
a conversion kit.  The J13 is a clone of the larger MGB motor, so I
don't think that's a go. If you find a 210 engine/tranny combo, an a14
with the 5 speed, you'd have a nice dependable driver.  If you want
scary-fast look into a rotary conversion :-)
On Aug 12, 2004, at 7:51 AM, Hall, Phillip wrote:

> He calls it a Midget but has the Sprite emblem on the trunk so I think
> it is
> a cross over year.
Hence the term: Spridget