Racing this weekend at Mid Ohio

Subject: Racing this weekend at Mid Ohio
From: Chris Coker <chriscoker@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 21:56:53 -0400
This weekend I'll be racing at Mid Ohio. This will be my third National
of the season, and the start of a final run to try and get enough
points to qualify for the 2004 SCCA Runoffs.

The car is prepped and ready to go. I haven't raced since the first
weekend in June, so I'm REALLY ready to get back out on the track. I'm
trying a few new things on the car this weekend, and they'll hopefully
work to move me up towards the front.

Bill Wessel will be there as well. This will be my first time to race
with Bill, and I'm looking forward to that as well. Bill is pretty
quick this year, and I anticipate he'll be one of the guys running up
front this weekend.

As time allows, I'll be able to post short weekend updates via my cell
phone to http://www.risensonracing.com/phpBB2/, and I'll be able to
upload some pictures as well. The pictures will be in regular rotation
on the discussion board as soon as they are uploaded. If you'd like to
see all the photos in a slideshow type format, just click to
http://www.risensonracing.com/images/rotation/phpimageview.php

Happy roadstering-
---
Chris Coker