Valid options to the open list format

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Valid options to the open list format
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 23:52:15 -0700
For the past three years I've been active on the ClassicZCar.com PHP forum.
It is moderated (very moderately). It was an offshoot of the 240.org mailing
list, but took off. It has not replaced the mailing list, but has taken a
majority of the postings.

In our Roadster community, we have a PHP forum growing quite well on the
311s.org site. The PHP forum on classicfairlady.com is mostly ignored, and
that does not dissapoint me. As long as one is popular, I'm happy. If your
dissatisfied with this method of media, give the 311s.org forum a chance.
I'm not leaving home cause the roommates fight once and awhile. But as long
as we're talking Datsuns, the method matters least.