Re: Pettiness and Vile Humor

To: <Ldino21@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Pettiness and Vile Humor
From: <gerardomagana@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 22:45:49 -0700
Lou, I agree with you on this, Who is this guy Prima Donna??  This guy isn't
man enough to sign his name.  I find his remarks lack maturity.  Prima Donna
whoever you are, I have seen your previous posts, It seems like you take
issue with Andrew.  Please do it on your own time and in a private e-mail to
him, I really don't want to read your mini "Freudian" analysis, especially
when you aren't brave enough to identify yourself.  Do the Roadster list a
favor and unsubscribe so that we can talk abour car's.  I sure hope the list
moderator does something about censoring messages like the one you sent.
My 2 cents!!
Gerardo
P.S.  Roadster content,   The frame on my wife's 1500 is powdercoated!! The
body work is almost done,  It's almost time to put the pieces back together.
I will post some pics in the next week or two.