Andrew's farewell

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Andrew's farewell
From: "Alex Avery" <aavery@rica.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 12:18:24 -0400
Andrew, I am sad to see you leave, but I totally understand your feelings.
People, he's got a great point. I only really post things when I have a
technical question and I really appreciate all the feedback and assistance.
Without this list, I'd have been lost long ago with my father's roadster.
But because of the rancor, I've never wanted to spend much time reading or
posting non-technical stuff on this list. So I only end up posting when I
have a need. That's sad.

Finally, I too am sick to death of the stupid, counterproductive Stan vs.
Dean battles. The rest of us not only don't care, but some of us may take
our business elsewhere if it continues. Enough!

Come on people, we can't afford to lose good members because of this junk.
Keep it positive or keep it amongst yourselves.

Alex Avery

280 Z guy and mechanic to SRL311-07278

Staunton, VA