Restorer's dream - before I list on eBay - 1969 2000 Roadster -

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Restorer's dream - before I list on eBay - 1969 2000 Roadster -
From: PFIORELLO@aol.com
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 18:39:21 EDT
Hi all,

I have enjoyed lurking on this list for the last year.

After much debate, I have decided to sell my beloved 1969 Datsun  Roadster.

It has been in storage since 1989.  Except for the fact that it needs  the
normal things that a car needs sitting for a decade and a half, the car is  in
excellent shape.  It is NOT currently running.  I do not have the  time to
restore.  It is stored at my parent's house (garaged) in  Methuen Massachusetts
and I currently live in California.

The body, interior, trim, glass, lenses are all there.  Top in  excellent
shape, have the boot and cockpit cover, both in excellent shape.   Original
interior (a few very minor tears).  The car looks great.   Paint 9/10 (some
surface
rust on the trunk lid due to the car cover getting wet  when a garage window
broke - VERY minor, Interior, 9/10.  All the chrome is  on the car, minor
pitting on some of the parts.  This is a non-SOLEX  car.  Original wheels and
hubcaps.  Extra set NEW bias ply tires come  with car.  Original owner's
manual,
all lights, clock, etc. work.   Dash in excellent condition.

Will need - new rubber parts, hoses, seals, fuel lines, possible fuel pump,
carb cleaned, gas tank washed out, radiator cleaned, brakes, fluids etc.   Car
ran great when put away at 60,000 original miles.  Car is red (not  original
paint but original color) with black interior.

Let me know if you are interested.  Car will go on eBay soon.  I  am
currently in Massachusets and can show the car.

I wanted to put this out to the list first.  Again, this is a dream
restoration.  Please email me at _pfiorello@aol.com_ (mailto:pfiorello@aol.com)
 or
call me at 510-418-3660  and ask for Paul.  I will be up in Maine until Tuesday
and will get back to  emails then.

All offers considered.  Pictures available.

Regards