Re: Anyone near Longmont, CO to check out a roadster for me?

To: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: Anyone near Longmont, CO to check out a roadster for me?
From: <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 23:34:57 +0000
The auction says they went on some rides with WyCROC, but I couldn't ever
remember that particular car on any of our rides.   I searched the club website
and found it on  "Trail Ridge Road ride 22 July 00".   Dan Neff may know a
little about this car as he was there.
I'm not even sure who the guy is either?  I don't think we had him listed on
the club website.  I'll send to some WyCROC friends, if they already haven't
responded to you.

Good luck!!
Eric