Roadster BBQ

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>;
Subject: Roadster BBQ
From: AffordPlbg@aol.com
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 12:47:52 EDT
Hi all,

This message is for those Roadster owners who live in So. CA (or any others
who want to take a drive).

Gary and I will be hosting a Roadster BBQ at our house in the West San
Fernando Valley on Saturday, July 31st.  It starts at about 11, and goes on
until
the last car drives away.  We supply the BBQ meats and you supply the side
dishes, drinks and desserts.  Anyone with a Roadster is welcome!  Last time, we
had
seven lined up in our backyard and we took some cool photos.  Please RSVP by
phone at 818-712-9491 or by e-mail to Onegarlic1@aol.com.  Since I'm the
social director of the household, I'd like to receive the RSVP.

We live in Winnetka (near Woodland Hills and Canoga Park), just off of the
101 Freeway.  When I get your RSVP, I'll send the exact address and directions.

Hope to hear from you soon and see you on the 31st.

Nancy Person
Wife of a Roadster Fanatic :-)