Idler box rebuild

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Idler box rebuild
From: "Stephen Wan" <Steve@olsonarchitect.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 15:21:01 -0700
Does anyone happen to know any resources for diagrams
and parts for rebuilding a steering idler box?
I finally tracked down my steering wheel shake to a wiggling
idler shaft of the passenger side. A handful at 45, but smooths
out as I speed up. But recently its been shaking a bit on the freeway too.
I remember a thread on the amount of play in the box a few weeks ago
but I emptied my deleted folder recently.
Thanks,

Steve
70' 1600

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
090102us_pic.jpg]