Porsche 914 vs Datsun Roadster (was "RE: Newbie to list with

To: "'Datsun Roadsters list'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Porsche 914 vs Datsun Roadster (was "RE: Newbie to list with
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 19:13:20 -0700
Um, you're just comparing the Datsun roadster to a different Datsun, and the
Porsche to a VW. I'm interested in a 914 vs roadster comparison from the man
who owns both.

Btw, there's a few similarities, but the 914 and 411 engines are different.
One of many common misconceptions regarding the 914 and VW's, which didn't
help 914 sales.

Pete