Fw: bolts needed to finish my overhaul

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: bolts needed to finish my overhaul
From: "Ron Mistak" <remfender@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 13:35:47 -0500 (Central Standard Time)
sending a second time, email box was full..

Hi to all datsun folks.

i am trying to finish my U20 overhaul,  Les from calif has helped and i
would like to
find . what was missing on my purchase of my 2000 to finish my overhaul. i
have the brackets for the alternator but need the long bolt etc. + these

Timing cover bolts
Timing gear bolts
crank bolt balancer
cam gear bolts
tensioner bolts
guide bolts

if you have a parted out old or bad u20 i can use these bolts to finish mine

Thanks for the help
Ron Mistak
Harlingen, Tx

you guys are lucky in calif , easier to get the parts

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
IMSTP.gif]