Re: Looking for part number

To: Keith0alan@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Looking for part number
From: "datsun parts.com" <datsunpartsdotcom@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 21:05:35 -0700 (PDT)
Unfortunetly, not available from North American depots Keith. The number is
16370-25600 ...you could do the nationwide search at your dealer for old
inventory at dealerships in the U.S. There may be something out there.

 Dean

Keith0alan@aol.com wrote:
Hello all,

I am looking for the Nissan part number for the ball end socket link
used on the 2000 SU carb setup. It's the one that hooks the rotating throttle
bit on the manifold to the rotating throttle bit between the carbs. A metal rod
with plastic bits on both ends. My Nissan parts manual does not have that
part in it. With any luck Nissan still has some, if I can get the part number.

thx,
keith williams