RE: SOVREN - July / Seattle ?

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: SOVREN - July / Seattle ?
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 15:38:54 -0700
There will probably be at least a couple of roadsters running (Mike Chandler
and his dad, possibly some others). We were talking about this at the NW
Datsun Enthusiasts meeting last night. It seems all our members who race
will not be able to run at that event for one reason or another, but the
club will have probably 10 cars on display in the Car Corral, which is the
area for car clubs.

If you're in this area, by all means come check this out. They usually have
400+ vintage cars racing, and since Microsoft has seen fit to make so many
millionaires up here, there are some pretty nice cars that show up. For
example, some of the cars I've seen in past years are:

1963 Grand Sport Corvette (1 of 5 built)
One of Michael Schumacher's Ferrari F1 cars
Mario Andretti's Lotus F1 World Championship car
Several Ford GT40's
A real Ferrari 250 GTO
Ferrari Enzo
McLaren CanAm cars