Calling Robb Pines!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Calling Robb Pines!
From: <gregs672liter@netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 03:37:10 GMT
Sorry for the bandwidth... lost Robb Pines email.  So Robb, email me so I can
get info to Gordon... we's goin' fishin'!

Roadster content:  Went to Blue Lake meet today... in my Celica (damn rain).
It is a 2000 Celica though.  Was great to see old friends from Shasta, make new
friends, talk cars, see some spectacular mods... really makes me look forward
to Shasta.  Damn the gas prices, I'm going!  Barbie will be strapped to the
roll bar once again... the bitch is back!  Naked!
Greg Burrows (OK, I'm out of control)