FUN RUN PICTURES!!!!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: FUN RUN PICTURES!!!!
From: "alvin gogineni" <alvingogi@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 00:23:45 +0000
http://community.webshots.com/user/alving05

What a beautiful day! Sunshine and roadsters....good times.
We had a great turnout, 6 roadsters and a bunch of new faces!
Big thanks to everyone that showed up.
Joe and Kate came all the way from Berkeley(hope it was worth it!) with
their SRL. Peter Vanderpas(long time no see) and his '68 SRL.  Matt Jacquet
and his tight '68 SPL. Todd Osborn with DATSFUN. We met Paul from Los Gatos
with his '70 SRL w/Solexes. He's even got a '66 in lime green! It's a small
world.
Scott showed up in the nick of time with his '68 SRL and everyone oogled at
his MIata sets and nifty  console-mounted stereo/cd changer gizmo (We'll do
another run shortly). Even Dan Zubkoff got a piece of the action in the
mighty Zx2!

We had some folks drive through to check out our rides. One gentleman said
he own(ed) a '64 Fairlday :D
It was nice trip, 90 miles roundtrip for me. Too many bikers on HW9(passing
on double yellow) but that Pescadero Road was just as fun as the first time!
Enjoy the pics and thanks again to everyone that made it. For those that
could not...let's do Mt. Hamilton soon.
http://community.webshots.com/user/alving05

Alvin Gogineni
San Jose, CA