FUN RUN SUNDAY details

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: FUN RUN SUNDAY details
From: "alvin gogineni" <alvingogi@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 01:25:52 +0000
Hey guys,
Sunday 13 it is!!

Let's meet here at 10am Sunday morning:
Jake's Restaurant
12175 Saratoga Sunnyvale Rd, Saratoga
If you're coming from 85 Northbound, take the DeAnza Blvd exit, turn left at
the light and continue for 3 stoplights. Jakes is on the right side 2 blocks
after the Prospect Rd. intersection,
Look for a Silver Ford Focus, that's me.

We can discuss other routes once we hookup, but this is what I've planned:
Take 9 up to the Gap, head North on Skyline and go east on Alpine Rd. This
is better than getting stuck behind a trailer on the way to Alice's! Join 84
to San Gregorio, but instead of going south on boring 1 we'll take Stage
Road. From here we can either go up Pescadero Road(what we did last time),
or take Cloverdale down to 1 and  Santa Cruz. Everyone liked Pescadero Rd
last time, so that would eventually take us back down 35 and 9 to Jakes.

Hw 9 before Skyline will have some traffic, but if you can keep up and use
the turnouts wisely we'll be good.

I can be reached at
408-253-4563
408-803-2606 cell
Alvin

Alvin Gogineni
San Jose, CA
67.5 1600/U20

Looking to buy a house? Get informed with the Home Buying Guide from MSN
House & Home. http://coldwellbanker.msn.com/