Roadster sized trailer?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Roadster sized trailer?
From: Dave_Driemeier@May-Co.com
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 17:58:15 -0500
Does anyone know of a lightweight single axle trailer that would haul a
roadster?  I don't want the heavy dual axle kind that can haul 6000#.  I
want something that is as light as possible to keep the total tow weight
down.  Even a kit would be fine.   I have a Toyota Tachoma truck that has a
bumper hitch.

Dave Driemeier
70 2000 (red of course)
St. Louis MO

>Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 09:20:40 -0700
>From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex675@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Taking my show on the road
>
>Hey Listers,
>
>For a long time now I have wanted to do some traveling with my roadster.
Now
>I am sure I don't need to tell you that our cars are not exactly suited
for
>long distance driving. When I drove my roadster home from Canada I learned
>whole new meaning of the phrase "tired ass." I have spoken to many
roadster
>owners here in Socal and a lot of them say that driving to Solvang is
about
>as far as they want to go to do a show.
>
>So since I have some vacation time coming up, I have decided that in order
>to travel with my roadster I am going to rent an RV and trailer the car
>behind. Renting an RV is not as expensive as you might think. You take
your
>hotel with you as well as your food. I plan to stay in KOA facilities
along
>the way and I am looking forward to the adventure. I only hope the price
of
>gas comes down by then...
>
>As to where I am going- I plan to see Yellowstone as I have never been
there
>before and after that I intend to head South into Colorado and go to the
Ft.