RE: Carb rebuild kits, carb specs

To: "Daniel Beatty" <dbeatty@mti-interactive.com>,
Subject: RE: Carb rebuild kits, carb specs
From: "Loren Berg" <lberg@minnetronix.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 14:32:48 -0500
If you are in New York, use www.applehydraulics.com.  This is their ad from
Hemmings:

Services: DATSUN 240Z, 2000 and 1600 carburetors completely rebuilt and flow
bench tested, $365 pr; throttle bodies just rebushed, $55 per carb; MC, Visa;
5-day turnaround. Apple Hydraulics, 1610 Middle Rd, Calverton, NY 11933, PH:
800-882-7753; FAX: 631-369-9516

This by no means is to say anything bad or otherwise about Z-Therapy.  I have a
set of their carbs on my '68.  But is mentioned so Alex can support his "local"
business.

 - Loren (Minneapolis, MN)
'68 1600 converted to U20 w/5-sp
'70 2000 awaiting restoration