U20 Timing Chain sets

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: U20 Timing Chain sets
From: Scott Haynes <sh92@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 7:33:23 -0400
List,
Thanks for bringing me up to date on parts availability for our cars. I had
missed Dean's earlier posting concerning getting parts directly from Japan. I
sincerely appreciate his efforts towards keeping these Datsuns on the road
along with taking the time to keep us up informed on the latest information
available.
His contribution, along with the other vendors as well, are the reason so many
of us are able to enjoy our roadsters 30+ years later.
Thanks again,
Scott