Re: Lower Ball joint replacement

To: Marc&Heidi <mtyler@hctc.net>,
Subject: Re: Lower Ball joint replacement
From: <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 22:08:06 +0000
I have replaced the lower ball joints without taking the springs out.   Just
lifted the car and put the jack stand as close to the lower ball joint as I
could and that kept the spring up.   First I replaced the lower ball joint,
then went ahead and did the upper A-arm.  I did both sides of the car in about
3.5 hours.  Good luck!

Eric