RE: Is there something wrong with my car?

To: "Allen Blackmon" <orangedawg@hotmail.com>,
Subject: RE: Is there something wrong with my car?
From: "Matt Jacquet" <matt@vander-bend.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 10:17:31 -0700
Allen,

Three observations:

1) Many of problems that Roadster owners suffer from are the result of what
a PO (previous owner) did or didn't do. Since you are lucky enough to have
had your car for 21 years and have hopefully maintained it regularly you
have avoided the problem many owners struggling with.
2) For the most part the list is used as a diagnostic/part finding tool. So,
your conclusion that we are all breaking down out here is due to the fact
that Roadster owners that are running trouble free fail to post to the list
how great things are going!!
3) You're over due!

Matt
68 silver