Steering Box Continued

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Steering Box Continued
From: Ivin <wsurfer1@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 19:51:41 -0400
Hi All-

Good news is that I easily removed the steering box from my 66
Roadster.  Also, I was able to identify and replace the leaking seal.
Now, since I have it out, I was thinking that I should go ahead and
replace all the other seals?  I have a new seal for the bottom of a
type A steering box but couldn't figure out how to get the old one out.
   This is where the steering arm will attach.  Also, if any of you have
additional suggestions on other seals, bearings etc. please let me
know.  Good news is that I didn't loose any needle bearings and the
worm looks great.

Thanks,

Ivin