Shelby 500 wheels

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Shelby 500 wheels
From: "Donna and Terry Cost" <tcost@hot.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 14:50:13 -0500
I have two Shelby 500 wheels on eBay right now.  They are 14x6 and 4x4.5 bolt
pattern.  Also included are two "no-name" wheels the same size, for a total of
four 14x6 wheels.  They fit a Roadster, but I listed them generically, so you
might not get them with a "datsun roadster" search.  I am satisfied with the
auction price so far, but I thought some of you might like to see them.  I
have several pairs of doors from various years that I bought from a grandson
of a man who died before he could use them, and other hoods and trunks, etc,
that are going out of my back yard and onto eBay soon.  I will put stuff on
eBay as I drag it up to the front.

If you buy something of mine and live in Texas, Andy will be at the
Fredericksburg Swap Meet on July 23, 24, 25, and he can deliver it there.  I
think we will have some exciting things happen that weekend, and I urge all
you Roadster owners that can make it down there to do so.  My wife and I  have
spent our last three vacations hauling a trailer and Roadster to various parts
of the USA, and she has told me that we will not be going to Fredericksburg
this year, so I'm going to have to pass the torch to Andy.  We'll be visiting
quilt shops in Pennsylvania and Kentucky in July and August.  Ronnie Day lives
down the road from me in Temple Texas and I think he has lots of plans for the
Fredericksburg weekend, so mark your calendars and come on over to
Fredericksburg.  Ron might even take you on a tour to Lukenbach.

Andy hopes to have his new autocross car ready for the SCCA Divisional
autocross June 12-13 at Mineral Wells.  Drive out for the day and see us if
you can.  June 20 we should be autocrossing on the Texas Motor Speedway Road
Course.  We drove my Gray Ghost on the Las Vegas Speedway a few years back,
and cooked the brakes.  That's exciting.

Leisure Suit Terry