Fw: More Solvang pictures - NEW LINK

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: More Solvang pictures - NEW LINK
From: "Stephen Wan" <Steve@olsonarchitect.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 12:58:09 -0700
Thanks to all those who organized and participated in this event.
It was my first time and all I can say is it was inspiring.
Never have I seen as many roadsters in one place and I am astounded at the
variety and personal touches that were put into each one.
Everyone was friendly and love to talk about their cars.
I look forward for next years event.

Click on the thumnail or this link for my ~93 pics of the event.
http://cards.webshots.com/cp-79521569-fekG-album/128392623ZCZjLG

            Click on a photo below to view the entire photo album!

                        Solvang 2004

Again, If anyone wants the original 5M pix files of specific photos, email
me.

Steve
70' 1600 (Inspired to be more than a daily driver :)
Mission Viejo