Re: 2 cylinder Solex solved, Run in June in SoCal?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 2 cylinder Solex solved, Run in June in SoCal?
From: "O'Farrell, Fergus" <Fergus.OFarrell@ngc.com>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 06:35:41 -0700
Hey,
glad to hear that Gary will be putting on a "Solex Troubleshoot and
Maintenance" tutorial at Solvang next year.
Truthfully, while the 'gunk factor' is embarassing after being in the presence
of so many cars with a high gleam factor, I believe there are parts of my car
that would fall off if I cleaned all the gunk off.  I consider it 'moldable,
safety wire equivalent'.
A SoCal run is definitely in order.  A Santa Monica mntn run is probably the
most centrally located, just gotta find stops that aren't clogged with folks or
roasting in the Valley.  Lake Hughes was a kick, its about time we could do
that again, lots more to explore up there.   Fergus in HB