SRL311-00060

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: SRL311-00060
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 02 May 2004 23:29:56 -0400
A number of folks have asked me about this car since I used to own it.
Since there is a good amount of interest, here is the scoop:

The engine in the car is not the original.  It is a later 2000.  When I sold
it, the car had new (not rebuilt) brakes and the original one piece comp
sway bar.  Those may have been removed as a comp sway bar is for sale by the
same seller, and the description indicates that the car has no brakes.  The
car was a solid restoration project.  Since it has been sold, I don't know
first hand what has been done to it, so I cannot give much more detail.
Like any restoration project, plan on doing everything....

It is interesting that the seller says "ONE OF THE FIRST 100 MADE.AND THATS
ABOUT ALL THATS LEFT OF THE 1000 MADE.HAVE A PART OF HISTORY.I HAVE NEVER
SEEN ONE ON EBAY BEFORE."  The current owner actually bought this car off
Ebay from me and when he picked it up, we discussed other 67.5 2000s that
were on Ebay in the past.

Sidney Raper
1964 1500 (still a project.... sigh....)
1967 SRL311 00076 (alive again!)
Jacksonville Florida
http://www.geocities.com/roadsternut/index.html

Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee.